Top Rated Personal Injury Law Firm
Our lawyers have a combined total of over 25 years experience representing individuals in South Carolina state and federal courts.
South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyers
Kassel McVey is a South Carolina personal injury litigation firm representing individuals and their families who have suffered significant loss because of the negligence of others.
By exclusively conducting a plaintiffs’ practice, we find that we can be a better advocate and make a difference in the lives of our clients.
It is by pursuing litigation on behalf of people that we attempt to receive fair and just compensation for injury and death. It is by representing our clients that we strive to promote safer products, better corporate conduct and improved medical care.
We handle cases involving medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, defective and unreasonably dangerous industrial or consumer products, motor vehicle wrecks, insurance bad faith claims, and premises liability cases.
We practice in the South Carolina state and federal courts. Our lawyers and staff are dedicated to listening to our clients and understanding their problems and concerns. Representation of a client is a collaboration. From that process, we seek to provide quality representation. Call us and see if we can help. We are ready to make a difference.
Our Practice Areas
DON’T SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
VIEW ALL OF OUR SERVICES | (803) 256-4242 | GET A FREE CONSULTATION NOW
Why Choose Us
- We are dedicated to providing quality legal representation to every client.
- We will undertake our duties with care and compassion.
- We will seek the best possible financial and ethically just outcomes for our clients.
- In representing our clients, we will strive to promote safer products, better corporate conduct and improved medical care.
- We will keep our clients informed of all important aspects of their case.
- We will undertake a thorough factual investigation.
- We will be knowledgeable in all legal issues surrounding the case.
- We will commit the time and resources to every case we undertake.
- We will prosecute our client’s interest to the fullest, always maintaining high ethical standards, and with courtesy and respect for our adversaries.
Getting Results for Our Clients
in Columbia and the state of South Carolina since 1994
Tort Claims Act
Raised issue of the constitutionality of a federal statute involving time limits for filing actions in state courts that was ultimately decided by the SC.
Upheld a products liability verdict for family of heavy equipment mechanic who was killed while working on a front end loader that had a defective safety mechanism.
Found owners liable for death of child at amusement park who were asserting that their corporation should shield them from responsibility.
Tort Claims Act
allowed family for deceased child to bring an action against the school district for grossly negligent conduct which resulted in the child’s death.
Free Case Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyers
1330 Laurel Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Post Office Box 1476
Columbia, South Carolina 29202
Fax: (803) 256-1952
This website is designed for general information only. The information should not be construed to constitute formal legal advice or the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. The results and testimonials listed on this website are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of specific cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters. This list is not a description or characterization of the quality of the firm's representation, it is not intended to compare one attorney's work to another and is in no way a guarantee of a specific result for your case.